Saturday, February 12, 2011

You are my sunshine, you make me happy

So I'm giving blogging from my iPad a shot so if thing look a little of it probably because I'm still working the bugs out.

This week as been incredible. I think Joey is enjoying the mama days too. The best part is spendIng time in the corner of the living room in my chair while Joey naps in the afternoon. I think the sun coming in the window is doing more for my soul than the week off is. This week has been nothing special but still filled with lots of smiles and laughter from all three of us.

John and I ate dinner together after the boy went to bed last night like lovers the way couples do things before they have children. To top off the night we ate chocolate cake and played skipbo all the way from Oakland. We bought the game at an Oakland Target on our honeymoon after we discovered we forgot ours back home. I lost last night after a raging to hands of no contest winning I wagered double or nothing. I came up short by one sticking card. ONE CARD. It was nice to play with one another again. Sometimes I think we both forget that we are both lovers and parents. It's nice to get back there. The chocolate cake was pretty good too.

Here are a few from this week in our sun filled home.

ALL THE LOVE IN THE UNIVERSE,

-MOM




No comments:

Post a Comment