Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bonus

It's been a week filled with mama days and I'm loving it. Finally I've had some time pick up this house and donate or toss a lot of the things a few years ago I never thought I could live with out. Turns out there is a whole lot that this mama really doesn't need. The basement is cleaner that I have ever see it. If it didn't fit on a shelf or neatly in the corner I tossed it. I made a pretty nice garage sale pile for spring too.

Where's Joey been all this time? In his play pen. I guess it's meant for more than napping. He doesn't put up much of a fight either as long has he has a snack cup full of cherrios. The kid lives for those little oat o's like an addict lives for crack.

It's great to walk up stairs not covered on cat hair. It's also great waking up when it's light outside. It gives we a whole new outlook on the day when I can start off with that warm fuzzy feeling. It's just bonus when the first diaper of the day is NOT poop filled.

In all my collecting and putting away I have found a handful of things reminded me how small my littl guy used to be so this afternoon I put them all in a shoe box and put it back on the shelf for a day when the world is treating me wrong and I need a little pick me up. He's getting too big too fast. I wish he would slow down just a little. I miss the snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment