Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brave

You are brave. Nothing frightens you except for the vacuum cleaner. You will leap without thinking from any height because you trust I will catch you. And you know what, you are right. I will catch you no matter what. I think it's my job. It's my job to keep you safe, to show you the good in the world, to put you down for naps even though you would rather stand at the end of your crib and gaze out the window. It's my job to put you hat back on when you rip it off, to keep you from swimming to fast in the bath tub and to tuck you in safe each night. I'll try my best to always be there because I'm your number one fan. It's a scary world out there but you are so brave and I'll hold your hand and together we are unstoppable.



ALL THE LOVE IN THE UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment