Saturday, October 2, 2010

1/2

Thursday was Joey's Half Birthday. It was a mama day which made it all the better. We spent the day running the roads, visiting Shay and Nora and Nana T. shopping for things we probably don't need and a trip to Bunny's for one last cone. He's so big. I want to spend every moment I can with him. John taught him to stick out his tongue he's pretty good at it. He licks my face. Wet sloppy kisses, sometimes his nose is cold. I can't get enough. He's napping more. I'm excited and disappointed. I have to leave him while he's sleeping. I hope he knows I'm coming back, I'll always come back. I can't help but daydream about who he will be in the next six months, as a ten-year-old boy, as he graduates college, marries and starts a family of his own. I hope he will always come back. 

1 comment: