Monday, September 20, 2010

Here goes...

A new start. A place to hold all the moments from my day, the ones no one thinks about as they walk by. The moments everyone holds tight in their hand now and then, the ones that fly away. My baby sits up on his own, I feel like we just met and I have know him for an eternity. Those eyes, the ones that look right into the depths of my heart, I see them when I close my own.  My love, my rock, the one who keeps saying "everything will be ok," his arms made just for me. Our wild adventures, I laugh so hard I snort. It feels like sunshine on my face. I like to believe I am a photographer, a story teller, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a wife, a lover of sunshine and the rain. My life is what I make, nothing more nothing less. It is wonderfully dull.


No comments:

Post a Comment